The X4SD USB 2.0 SD Card Reader allows simultaneous access to four SD Card media. The X4SD accepts SD, SDHC, and SDXC Cards directly, and can use the mini and micro versions of those same cards when they are first inserted in an SD Card adapter. The X4SD also accepts MultiMediaCard and its derivatives. Extremely compact, the reader's vertical slot orientation allows for single-handed card insertions. Portuguesana. The slots do not feature push-pull mechanisms, and feature a staggered insertion depth to facilitate grasping of adjacent cards. The X4SD USB 2.0 SD Card Reader Four Slot works well as a card duplicator, presenting all inserted cards simultaneously. A pinhole LED located by the X4SD's USB port indicates power.
We’ve narrowed down the list of the best SD card readers of 2020 for each category: Best Overall: Prograde Digital Dual Slot Card Reader Buy Now. Features: USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C interface; Transfer speeds up to 1.25 GB/s on each slot; Magnetic mounting plate; The Prograde Digital Dual Slot is one of the very best SD card readers in 2020. Perform fast read andor writes with support for SD 4.0 UHS II and bus speeds up to 312MBs Access more cards the card reader supports all SD types SD SDHC and SDXC Save time and access four SD cards simultaneously with this multi SD card reader Ensure maximum transfer rates while accessing all four cards with connection speeds of up to 10Gbps Easily integrate this USB C SD card reader into your. This USB-C SD card reader lets you access four SD cards simultaneously. The card reader transfers files between your USB-C, Thunderbolt 3 or USB-A laptop or desktop computer and the reader. StarTech.com 4-Slot SD Card Reader - USB 3.1 (10Gbps) SD Card Reader - USB-C SD Card Reader w/Support for SD 4.0, UHS-II (4SD4FCRU31C) 4.9 out of 5 stars 28 $88.99 $ 88. The Sabrent CR-BMC3 4-Slot Card Reader offers a compact solution to access the most popular flash media, including SD, SDHC, Mini SD, Micro SD,T-Flash, MS, Compact Flash.
The reader's support for SDXC is limited to specification compliant formatted cards. It will not read cards formated under Mac OS X, Windows 2000/XP (SP1) that are non-compliant (exFAT) format SDXC. Care must be exercised when inserting Reduced Size MultiMediaCard (RSMMC), if they are inserted the wrong direction, they can fall into the reader.
|Part Number and Description||Price||Add to Cart|
|GC-CR-SD4SD X4SD USB 2.0 SD Card Reader Four (4) Slot White||N/A|
|GC-CR-SD4SD-B X4SD USB 2.0 SD Card Reader Four (4) Slot Black||N/A|
Features and Specifications
- Supports, SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards
- Four (4) SD Card Slots with easy vertical access
- USB bus-powered; no additional power source required
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1 hosts and devices
- Supports Hot-Swap and Plug-N-Play
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Secure Digital (SD): SD, SD 3.0 UHS-I, SDXC, SDHC, SD Ultra II, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, T-Flash and etc.
- MultiMediaCard (MMC): MMC-I, MMC-II, MMC 4.0, MMC Dual Voltage, RS-MMC, RS-MMC Dual Voltage, RS-MMC 4.0, MMC Micro, MMC Mobile, MMC 4.0 Dual Voltage, RS-MMC 4.0 Dual Voltage, MMC Micro, and etc.
- * optional adapters might be required on some media cards
- Universal Serial Bus 2.0 (EHCI)
- Universal Serial Bus 1.1 (OHCI)
- Up to 1.5, 12, and 480 Mbps (megabits) transfer rates
- * speed of reading media is dictated by limitations of media itself
- High Speed 480Mbps (Megabits)
- Full Speed 12Mbps (Megabits)
- Low Speed 1.5Mbps (Megabits)
- One (1) available USB Port
- 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008/Windows 7
- One (1) available USB Port
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later
4 Slot Sd Card Reader Download
- One (1) available USB 3.0 port (also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 ports)
- Any GNU/Linux based system that fully supports USB
- Known to work, but unsupported on other X86 Unix-like (ie. BSD) systems with USB mass storage support
- Operational Voltage: DC +5 Volts direct from USB Bus Power
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 40° C
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 80% (max.) non-condensing
- One (1) external card reader
- One (1) 0.5m (Appox.) USB 2.0 cable
- FCC Class B
- 36.0 x 36.0 x 38.5mm (LWD)
- 28g (approx.)
4 Slot Sd Card Reader Card Reader
- Automating X4SD USB 2.0 SD Card Reader Four (4) Slot Operations
- Automating file copies, binary (byte-for-byte) imaging, and more.