6x9 Pocket folders are designed to hold half-size documents, like a letter-size sheet of paper folded in half. These dimensions are most frequently used for memos, organizers, or other small materials.
6x9 Pocket Folders
I really appreciate all the help you guys are giving me. I had to learn this all by myself and being a traditional Animator for nearly 30 years, image node, tree, editor, slot, region attachment are all the other lingo that are so easily understood to you guys is like gibberish to me. Jan 08, 2021 Chef Knife Bag Extended Folder Case 6 Slots for Knives & Kitchen Utensils Product Overview 🔪EXTREMELY DURABLE CANVAS – This portable, lightweight chef knife travel case folder is designed with premium 300D polyester canvas to withstand years of daily use. Good: A book that has been read but is in good condition. Very minimal damage to the cover including scuff marks, but no holes or tears. The dust jacket for hard covers may not be included. Binding has minimal wear. The majority of pages are undamaged with minimal creasing or tearing, minimal pencil underlining of text, no highlighting of text, no writing in margins. Black plastic for professional look; 6-1/4' high x 9-1/3' wide x 7-1/2' deep provides plenty of space; Six slots at graduated heights helps keep files organized. A pocket folder, also known as a presentation folder, keeps documents organized in a professional way. Use them for convenient document storage and for presenting documents to others. Bi-fold pocket folders, which fold in half like a book, and tri-fold pocket folders, which fold out into three panels like a pamphlet, are two styles to choose from.
Designed to hold half-sized documents, our 6” x 9” folders are perfect for keeping your memos, large postcards, and other small promotional materials safe. Choose from one of 58 stocks (many of which are made from recycled materials to add to your eco-friendly branding), using four-color process, offset PMS, foil stamping, or embossing print methods to give this mini folder a big design that matches. Multiple coatings can give your design additional protection, as well as various levels of shine.
Plot (Y) creates a 2-D line plot of the data in Y versus the index of each value. If Y is a vector, then the x -axis scale ranges from 1 to length (Y). If Y is a matrix, then the plot function plots the columns of Y versus their row number. The x -axis scale ranges from 1 to the number of rows in Y. Combine Plots in Same Axes By default, new plots clear existing plots and reset axes properties, such as the title. However, you can use the hold on command to combine multiple plots in the same axes. For example, plot two lines and a scatter plot. Matlab 3d line plot.
Great for holding marketing brochures, instructions, sales information, or photos, you can choose a landscape or portrait orientation so that you don’t have to limit how you present your information or your folder’s design. Choose from a traditional two-panel style with one or two pockets, or go with a tri-panel diecut with up to three pockets. Business card slits are also available at no additional cost to secure your contact information in place and make it easy to find for recipients.
Popular uses for 6x9 folders include:
- Vehicle & car paperwork
- Automotive sales & leasing
- Sales brochures
- Welcome packets
- Church visitors
- CD Envelopes
- Photo holders
- Membership packages
- Thank you notes
- Instruction manuals
- Eco-friendly businesses
- Orthodontist documents
- Post-medical procedure information
- Maps, other travel info
6x9 Folder Printing Options
6 Slot Folder
- Imprint Methods: Choose from four color process printing, offset PMS printing, foil stamping or embossing.
- Pocket Slits: Free business card slits available for each pocket
- Stock Options: 58 stocks to choose from
- Foil Stamp Colors: 24 hues to choose from
- Coating Options: Aqueous, lamination, ultraviolet (UV)
Cost of Custom 6x9 Folders
|6x9 Folder Types:||Price per piece*:||Minimum Quantity:|
|Portrait (Vertical Pocket)||$0.44||250|
|Landscape (Bottom Pocket)||$0.44||250|
|Photo Holder Frame||$0.48||150|
Customization Tips & Ideas
- Choose a portrait- or landscape-oriented folder based on the shape and orientation of the documents you plan to put inside.
- With smaller folders, it's especially important to be wary of where design elements are placed so that they won't be covered up when held. Place the most vital elements near the center of the folder.
- Use an aqueous coating to help protect your folder against wear-and-tear. Choose between gloss, matte, satin and soft-touch for various levels of shine.
- Ultraviolet (UV) coating will make your design extra-shiny and help the colors to pop out.
- Add business card slits to ensure your contact information is front and center.
- Consider a tri-panel, three-pocket style for more storage.