- The case study method is a learning technique in which the student is faced a particular problem, the case. The case study facilitates the exploration of a real issue within a defined context, using a variety of data sources (Baxter et al., 2008). In general terms, the case study analyzes a defined problem consisting in a real situation.
- Characteristics of Case Study The key characteristics of a case study are:-It is of flexible type, coping with the complex and dynamic characteristics of real-world phenomena, like software engineering.-Its conclusions are based on a clear chain of evidence, whether qualitative or quantitative, collected from multiple sources in a planned and consistent manner.
- A case study is a comprehensive study of a social unit of society, which may be a person, family group, institution, community or event. A case study focuses attention on a single unit thoroughly. The aim is that to find out the influencing factors of a social unit and the relationship between these factors and a social unit.
- Case Study Methodology Sample
- Case Study Methodology Research Data
- Case Study Method
- A Case In Case Study Methodology Study
The case study methodology is about how to conduct research while working on a specific case. This section describes the process of selecting a case, gathering credible data from a wide variety of sources, analysing and interpreting them. There are four primary stages included in the case study research methodology.
Case Study & Narrative Analysis Education
Qt signals and slots tutorial. Framed by an introductory passage in each volume which seeks to provide a synopsis of the methodological discussion and a commentary on the exemplary material, this set provides for serious students in education original source material to appraise the method together with exemplary sample material to help them plan and organize their case studies.
Volume One: Methodological issues around the use of case studies in social science
Volume Two: Methodological issues around the use of case studies in education
Volume Three: The case study in practice - general issues and specific examples
Volume Four: Examples of case studies in education