Cool Instagram Bios for Profile
Hey guys as you all know that Instagram is one of the most trending Social Media Website. and these days maximum People Uses Instagram for Upload Pictures. It is a new trend of Using Instagram and Uploading Pictures with “#” #hashtags for Make your Profile Impressive, You have to Do some Changes in your profile with Insta Bio.
Evacuate definition is - to remove the contents of: empty. How to use evacuate in a sentence. Caucasionally meaning in Urban Dictionary A primarily white action(ex: golf or watching puppy shows)done occasionally by cultural men and women. 12 Slang Words About People. Most of these words are not very complimentary. A lot of them have negative connotations, so it’s not a good idea to call a person these names. Someone who is easily deceived. Joe bought a fake gold watch for $5000 because the salesman told him it was real.
You have heard it before making a good first impression is important, well over the Social media this is true than ever. Good bios for instagram are usually those that are personalized to what type of account you’ve, It’s important to match your Instagram bio with your accounts Style and for example a very professional small business account may look a little silly with the bio – Just Another paper cut survivor where as it could be rather funny posted on a teenager’s personal account. So here I’m Sharing Funny Instagram bio by which you can use in your Instagram Bio Right now for make your Profile Little Special. Yesterday I was shared How to Download Images & Videos From Instagram.
Funny Instagram Bios List:
So guys here you will see that This is the List of Top / Creative Instagram Bios, Which you can use in your Instagram Profile for make it More good and Cool in a easy way. Sometimes you maybe want to put some of the cool Bio in your Instagram Profile but Didn’t Getting What to Enter in it. So I am Sharing a Big List so you can Make your Instagram Profile More good and cool. So, you can enjoy the very funniest Instagram Profiles ever for use in your Insta Profile.
Best Instagram Bios, Which are Very Funny
So, guys Creating a Good Profile is a Tricky part because only few people can do it. Creating a Creative Profile is also an Art . Which Everyone can’t do so, you may have seen that Some Business Profile look like so much professional, just Because they have Spent lot of Money to Optimize their Profile for Make it look like a really cool and awesome.
So, I’m Sharing the High List of Best instagram Bios, which are funny and Best ever to use in your Profile. So, Do simply checkout How to Center Your Instagram Bio in easy Steps. you can use below bios along with Centered align, So it will look like more cool and amazing. many of the People Use Instagram as their Business but some of them use it Just for Fun if you are some of them who use Instagram for any kind of Purpose, most Modified profile of their Account for look like ready awesome and cool.
Here in this Article We have shared a Huge list of Instagram Bios, which you can use right now and get a Good Impact in your Profile. our Goal is to create a Memorable Bio, which must be remembered by other person, when he/ she ready from profile. Previously we were shared How to send Fake Location on Whatsapp.
List of Funniest Instagram Bios Ever
- A Caffeine dependent life-form
- A human. Being.
- A man of mystery and power, whose power is exceeded only by his mystery
- Absolutely awkward, proudest of nerd & geek, decreaser of world sucking
- Aggressively infancy and stuff
- All you hipsters need to stop wearing Nirvana shirts if you don’t even listen to them.
- Analogue at birth, digital by design
- Anyone knows my Instagram username not making a new account again.
- Buoyant, waggish, efficacious, indefatigable, demiurgic, convivial marketing companion, self-made thousandaire
- Camping is intents
- Can someone tell me my Instagram username I locked myself out and I do not know what to do
- Chocolate doesn’t ask questions, chocolate understands
- Are you a banker because I’d like you to leave me a loan
- I always feel sad for seedless watermelons, because what if they wanted babies?
- Good Samaritan, washed-up athlete, especially gifted napper.
- Have lots of hair and like ugly things
- Bald. Often Unreliable. Easily distracte
- Born at a very young age
- Buddy, can you paradigm?
- I am an actor and a writer and I co-created my breakfast and my son, Malachai.
- I am coming back to face the reality that a normal day is not beer on the beach or calamari in the belly.
- I can quote (Insert movie) better than you and all your friends.
- Fabulous ends in “us” coincidence? I think not
- Generally, the path of least resistance appeals. Also, I am excellent at parallel parking.
- God bless this hot mess
- Coffee-Drinker, eReader Addict, Blogger. I’m very busy and awesome
- Currently starring in my own reality show titled, A Modern Cinderella; One Girl’s Search for Love and Shoe
- Currently working towards an MBA with an emphasis in fantasy football
- Don’t think for a second that I actually care what you have to say
- Dream big (tiny font)
- Eating a whole apple core because you can’t be bothered going to the bin, admit it, you’ve done it.
- Every storm runs out of rain
- Here to serve…. the cat overlord
- I absolutely hate Instagram, and anything else having to do with hashtags.
- I Can’t remember who I stole my bio from or why
- I have not lost my mind – it’s backed up on HD somewhere.
- I have this new theory that human adolescence doesn’t end until your early thirties.
- I put the hot in psychotic
- I recently gave up Warcraft so my productivity, and drinking, have increased dramatically.
- I shouldn’t be allowed to go on Snapchat, Facebook or Instagram when I’m drunk!
- I still don’t understand Twitter, but here I am.
- I talk like a baby and I never pay for drinks.
- I think it’s weird if a girl doesn’t have an Instagram now days.
- I used to act. I also belly dance and eat Jolly Ranchers – not always at the same time though.
- I was addicted to hokey pokey but I turned myself around
- I will go into survival mode if tickled
- I hope one day I love something the way women in commercials love yogurt
- I looked at my Instagram photos and realized I look beautiful.
- I once sneezed a beanie weenie through my nose. I also made a horse faint in Costa Rica.
- I only rap caucasionally
- I prefer my puns intended
- I’m a force to be reckoned with, I reckon
- I’m not glad it’s “Friday” I’m glad it’s “Today”. Love your life 7 days a week.
- I’m starting to like Instagram, which is weird because I hate pictures.
- I’ve always thought being popular on Instagram is as about as useless as being rich in monopoly
- I’m a Basset Hound aficionado with a mouth like a Syphilitic sailor.
- I’m not sure how many problems I have because math is one of them
- I’m a Texan with lots of opinions and pretty hair.
- I’m actually not funny. I’m just really mean and people think I am joking.
- I’m here to avoid friends on Facebook.
- I’m not smart. I just wear glasses.
- I’m real and I hope some of my followers are too.
- I’m really a giant cupcake. Afraid of roller coasters and dry ice
- If I could sum up my life in one line I would die of embarrassment
- If you don’t have anything nice to say, come sit by me, and we can make fun of people together
- Just keep swimming
- In search of sleep, sanity, & The Shire
- Insert pretentious stuff about myself here.
- It’s Weird that all pics shared from Instagram are always blurring.
- Just a cupcake looking for a stud muffin
- Just another paper cut survivor
- Life is dumb and I want to sleep
- Living vicariously through myself
- Making the Snuggie look good since 2009.
- Mama said life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get
- My life is about as organized as the $5 DVD bin at Wal-Mart
- My life was changed by a train.
- My relationship status? Netflix, Oreos and sweatpants
- Naturally and artificially flavoredPour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.
- Probably the best meat eater in the world
- Proud supporter of messy hair and sweatpants
- Pudding tastes better with a plastic spoon
- Putting’ the ‘elation’ in ‘Public Relations’
- Super cali swagilistic sexy hella dopeness
- Mermaids don’t do homework
- My hobbies are breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- That awkward moment you get accepted to all the schools you applied for.
- The bags under my eyes belong to kaya west
- The fat on my body is designer
- The only person on Instagram who doesn’t claim to be a social media guru.
- Recommended by 4 out of 5 people that recommend things.
- Recovering ice cream addict
- S P E C T A C U L A R V E R N A C U L A R
- Someday, there’s going to be an updated version of me.
- Sometimes I just want to give it all up and become a handsome billionaire.
- Why look up at the stars when the biggest star is me
- Nice guys finish lunch.
- Nothing more than a man who cared enough to try
- Oh I’m sorry was my sass too much for you?
- OMG no one cares
- Only Swag girls are fascinated by hashtags on the Facebook.
- Perfect has 7 letters and so does meeeeee. Coincidence? I think not.
- Please insert pretentious crap about myself here.
- Spreading smiles like they’re herpes
- Stay classy
- The only thing stopping me from being pure white trash is my lack of motivation.
- There shouldn’t be a fear of getting old. It’s the fear of not getting there that scares me.
- There’s no such thing as darkness, just an absence of light
- To infinity and beyond
- Trying to elevate small talk to medium talk.
- Where the hell am I, and how did I get here?
- White lips, pale face, I hate the entire human race
Funny instagram bio quote
Will Show Ankle for five minutes of wireless
- Winner of World’s Best Wife Award (Category: Nagging)
- Words cannot express my love & passion for Fridays!
- You can follow me if you feel like it. You can also put peanut butter in your butthole, if you feel like it.
- You can’t fix stupid, no matter how much duct tape you use over their mouth!
- You is kind, you is smart, you is important
- You know your in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- You’re too rad to be sad.
- You’re a 10, on the pH scale, maybe. Cuz you’re basic
New Funny Instagram Bios of 2019
So guys here is the Top List of some of the Best Instagram Bios, Which are funny and you can use in your profile for make it more cool. and there is the very great list of Instagram Bio available on the Web, but here is the List of Some Selected Instagram Bios which you can use in your profile. You can select anyone of these bios and in your Profile in few Seconds So let’s have a simple look at now from below.
- My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I’m right.
- I do yoga sometimes, drink sometimes, party sometimes, and study rarely
- Why would I ever leave the house when there’s Netflix and ice cream waiting for me
- When I’m not on Instagram I’m on Netflix watching OITNB
- I’ve been waiting hours and I’ll be waiting for hours more, till my love arrives and my heart’s fulfilled
- I wish I knew when my Dominos pizza would arrive
- This is my last Instagram bio ever
- I haven’t been myself ever since I was born
- This isn’t rocket science, you take a photo of brunch and you hashtag #yolo #sundayfunday
- I’m done with my dinner when I’ve had my dessert
- I’ve never been able to figure out this damn Twitter bio thing
- I only use Instagram to stalk…
- When we met there was romance in the air, a sense of the world stopping still
- Millennial and proud of it
- Things just ain’t the same for gangstas
- This is my simple Chipotle dependent life
- Car, house, or trip to Thailand? Let’s pack our bags
- The reason I like you is simple, love, laughter, and your smile
- How we live our life is far more important than how we say we live our life
- Math: Mental Abuse To Humans
- Let go and let the world pass through your fingertips
- Is it bad I’m constantly craving either cupcakes or donuts?
- BAE means bacon and eggs
- The best of me is yet to come
- Making history
- On a scale of 1 to 10, I’m a 15
- Recommended by 4 out of 5 people that recommend things.
- Everything on this earth is self-centered, the difference is the radius.
- I still don’t understand Instagram, but here I am!
- I am so poor, I can’t even pay attention.
- Can Bob the Builder fix my bad attitude?
- I have not failed, my success is just postponed for some time.
- One person’s LOL is another person’s WTF.
- I will be back before you pronounce afjkhnfknluancakhufhjcnk.
- Always give your 100%, unless you’re donating blood.
- Life is too short to update Instagram bios.
- I have good news and bad news to tell you. The bad news is that I don’t have any good news. The good news is that I don’t have any bad news.
- Knowledge is like underwear, important to have, but not necessary to show off.
- Wi-Fi, food, my bed. Perfection.
- I smile because I have no idea what’s going on.
- The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
- I hold the key to world piece, but somebody changed the lock!
- I only drink on two occasions: when it’s my birthday and when it’s not.
- Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
- Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
- Due to an intense mind fog, all of my thoughts have been grounded until further notice.
- I changed my password everywhere to ‘incorrect.’ That way, when I forget, it reminds me, ‘Your password is incorrect.’
- Hard work never killed anyone, but why take the chance?
- Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe, one day, you’ll find a brain back there.
- I don’t make mistakes. I date them.
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
- My mother told me not to talk to strangers. I never talk to myself, anymore.
- The future is shaped by your dreams, so stop wasting time and go to sleep!
- I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
That’s it Guys this was the list of some of the really cool and Funny Instagram Bios ever, which you can use in your Instagram profile description. For make it look like more great and cool i want to know which is your Favorite Instagram Bios from the above list. So, Let me know from them Comment below that did you liked Instagram Bios or not. And if you have any good Instagram bio, which is not in this List, then you can simply share it below i will add it in this Article for sure. thanks for coming here and stay tuned with us for more cool Stuffs like this.
If you have no idea how to write a perfect Bio quotes For TikTok to attract more followers and get more Like shares, then you are in the right place.
Here we are sharing some cool Pro Tips and Some Best TikTok bio ideas For Boys and Girls For TikTok profile which will help you to soar up your followers. So, below are some collections of cool bio for Tik Tok for girls and boys.
Why You Should Write a Good Bio Quotes for Tik Tok?
According to research conducted on the digital marketing world, it takes a fraction of a second for someone to form an impression of your online account. So, whether you are new to the platform or an established user, you know that the best way to make a mark on other Tik Tok users and to create a huge follower base is to have a Great Tik Tok bio. A bio is basically a profile introduction that is displayed along with your username. The choice of the bio you have largely influences the kind of audience you attract.
So, if you are in this for the long run and wish to change your fame game, do take time to think through your Tik Tok bio.
“Reading Is To The Mind, As Exercise Is To The Body.” – Brian Tracy
“Today’s Accomplishments Were Yesterday’s Impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
“You Don’t Have To Be Great To Start, But You Have To Start To Be Great.” – Zig Ziglar
“Security Is Mostly A Superstition. Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing.” – Life Quote By Helen Keller
“The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others.” – Hasidic Proverb
“The Only Limit To Our Realization Of Tomorrow Will Be Our Doubts Of Today.” – Motivational Quote By Franklin D. Roosevelt
“Creativity Is Intelligence Having Fun.” – Albert Einstein
“Do What You Can With All You Have, Wherever You Are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
“You Are Never Too Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream.” – C.S. Lewis
“The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” – Walt Disney
You never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
Don’t be afraid of death. Be afraid of non-lived life. You don’t have to live forever, you just have to live.
Life is better when you are laughing.
It’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Enjoy your ride.
Sometimes you have to go up really high to understand how small you really are.
All I have ever wanted to be is who I am becoming.
The happiest people make best out of everything.
If you live for other people’s acceptance you will die from their rejection.
Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your emotions.
Life is short there is no time to leave important words unsaid.
Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.
Ice cream is cheaper than therapy.
“Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
“It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.” – Inspirational Quote By Vince Lombardi
“We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou
“Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
“Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?” – Brian Tracy
“To See What Is Right And Not Do It Is A Lack Of Courage.” – Confucius
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
“The Future Belongs To The Competent. Get Good, Get Better, Be The Best!” – Success Quote By Brian Tracy
“Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett
“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
“Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
“Keep going. Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time.” – Author Unknown
“You have to be at your strongest when you’re feeling at your weakest.” – Author Unknown
“We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.” – Dr. Henry Link
“Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.” – Quote By Henry Ford
Attitude Tik-Tok Bios
Life is short… Smile while you still have teeth.
The best of me is yet to come.
Phones are better than girlfriends, at least we can switch them off.
Life is dumb and I want to sleep.
Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my bio
God bless this hot mess.
Everybody is so happy… I hate that.
WANTING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE IS A WASTE OF WHO YOU ARE. – KURT COBAIN.
I’m starting to like Instagram, which is weird because I hate pictures.
We live in a society were pizza gets to your house before police.
I only use Instagram to stalk…
Probably the best meat eater in the world.
STRIVE NOT TO BE A SUCCESS, BUT RATHER TO BE OF VALUE. – ALBERT EINSTEIN
I’m actually not funny. I’m just really mean and people think I am joking.
A book-store is only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking.
“F#%K It.” – my final thought before making most decisions.
We are all part of the ultimate statistic – ten out of ten die.
If people are talking behind your back, be happy that you are the one in front.
Best Music Quotes For Your Tik Tok Bio
“Music is to the soul what words are to the mind.” ― Modest Mouse
“Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t.” ― Johnny Depp
“Virtually every writer I know would rather be a musician.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
I’m the girl that always has her phone in her hands, headphones in her ears and that one guy on her mind
Music gives a soul to the universe wings to the mind, flight to the imagination & life to everything.
Music is my escape
Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent.
Music is my religion.
“Where words fail, music speaks.” ― Hans Christian Andersen
“We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.” ― Arthur O’Shaughnessy
“Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.” ― Confucius
“Music is … A higher revelation than all Wisdom & Philosophy” ― Ludwig van Beethoven
I only rap caucasionally.
“My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence.” ― Edith Sitwell
“Music is my higher power” ― Oliver James
“Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.” ― Hans Christian Andersen
“Music can change the world because it can change people.” ― Bono
“I see my life in terms of music.” ― Albert Einstein
Without music, life would be a blank to me.
Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.
I live my daydreams in music.
“Music . . . can name the unnameable and communicate the unknowable.” ― Leonard Bernstein
“Who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once.” ― Robert Browning
“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence between.” ― Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
“If you cannot teach me to fly, teach me to sing.” ― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
“Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” ― Robert Fripp
U t sports.com. “Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.” ― Lao Tzu
“Music is an outburst of the soul.” ― Frederick Delius
People want to hear songs with the words they’re afraid to say.
Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night.
To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable.
Let life be like music. And death a note unsaid.
“Music is like a dream. One that I cannot hear.” ― Ludwig van Beethoven
“The only truth is music.” ― Jack Kerouac
“Music sounds different to the one who plays it. It is the musician’s curse.” ― Patrick Rothfuss
“Most people die with their music still locked up inside them.” ― Benjamin Disraeli
My neighbors listen to good music whether they like it or not
I find pieces of you in every song i listen to
Music is the strongest form of magic.
Music is the universal language of mankind
“Music is the shorthand of emotion.” ― Leo Tolstoy
“Without music, life would be a blank to me.”― Jane Austen
Music only makes me stronger
A Bird Doesn’t Sing Because It Has an Answer, It Sings Because It Has Song.
Someone once asked me Why do you love music so much, I replied Because it’s the only thing that stays when everything and everyone is gone.
Fashion Quotes Tik Tok Bio
“Style is something each of us already has, all we need to do is find it.” — Diane von Furstenberg
“Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life.” — Bill Cunningham
The only day you can wear the same exact outfit as yesterday without anyone knowing
Style, because your personality isn’t the first thing people see
Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.
“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world.” — Miuccia Prada
“You can see and feel everything in clothes.” — Diana Vreeland
“One is never over-dressed or under-dressed with a Little Black Dress.” — Karl Lagerfeld
Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose.
Smart. Strong. Silly. Straight up class act.
Fashions fade, style is eternal.
I set my own trends.
“I firmly believe that with the right footwear one can rule the world.” — Bette Midler
“I like my money right where I can see it…hanging in my closet.” — Carrie Bradshaw
Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.
“When in doubt, wear red.” — Bill Blass
“In difficult times, fashion is always outrageous.” — Elsa Schiaparelli
“Trendy is the last stage before tacky.” — Karl Lagerfeld
Me: Happy girls are the prettiest Also me: I’d like to buy 15 pounds of makeup please
Fashion is life and just like life,you must always express your feelings freely.
Never underestimate the power of a good outfit on a bad day
Always dress like you’re going to see your worst enemy.
Fashion is just another accessory for someone with great style
“People will stare. Make it worth their while.” — Harry Winston
“Elegance is elimination.” —Cristóbal Balenciaga
“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” — Coco Chanel
I shine from within so no one can dim my light
Maybe she’s born with it.
It’s not about brand, it’s about style
Perfect has 7 letters and so does meeeeee. Coincidence? I think not.
1She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans
I put the hot in psychotic.
God bless this hot mess
“I don’t design clothes. I design dreams.” — Ralph Lauren
“Fashions fade, style is eternal.” —Yves Saint Laurent
“How can you live the high life if you do not wear the high heels?” — Sonia Rykiel
Fashion is art and you are the canvas.
My standards are high… just like my heels
Life is too short to wear boring clothes.
One is never over-dressed or underdressed with a Little Black Dress.
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
Funny Tik Tok Bio
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
I know I left my sanity around here somewhere.
I am best served with coffee and a side of sarcasm.
I have to be funny because being hot is not in my dictionary.
I am half-sane and sleep deprived.
Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener @[email protected]
Due to an intense mind fog, all of my thoughts have been grounded until further notice.
I am known at the gym by my “before picture.”
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Worst two minutes of my life when I tried to be normal.
Error 400: Bio unavailable.
One person’s #LOL is another’s #WTF.
Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them
Born to express, not to impress.
I put the whine in wine.
Fabulous ends in “us.” Coincidence? I think not.
I changed my password to ‘incorrect.’ Now, my password is incorrect.
You couldn’t handle me even if I came with instructions.
If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter #LoL.
I don’t make mistakes; I date them.
Food Quotes Tik Tok Bio
“Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch.” – Orson Welles
“I have made a lot of mistakes falling in love, and regretted most of them, but never the potatoes that went with them.” – Nora Ephron
“There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.” – Chris Rock
“Food is for eating, and good food is to be enjoyed… I think food is, actually, very beautiful in itself.” – Delia Smith
“The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.” – Julia Child
“Your body is not a temple, it’s an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.”― Anthony Bourdain, Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly
“I am a better person when I have less on my plate.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
“Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.” – G. K. Chesterton
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” – George Bernard Shaw
Caucasionally Meaning To People
“A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement”― Jess C Scott
“Cakes are healthy too, you just eat a small slice.” – Mary Berry
“Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.” – Ernestine Ulmer
“I am a better person when I have less on my plate.”― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
Caucasionally Meaning To People Celebrate
“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz
“Food is the most primitive form of comfort.” – Sheila Graham
“You are what you eat eats.”― Michael Pollan, In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto
“I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.”― W.C. Fields
“We don’t get fat because we overeat; we overeat because we’re getting fat.” – Gary Taubes
“To eat is to appropriate by destruction.” – Jean-Paul Sartre
“I hate people who are not serious about meals. It is so shallow of them.” – Oscar Wilde
“The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.”― Julia Child
“First we eat, then we do everything else.” – M.F.K. Fisher
“For me, the good food starts with good product.” – Jean-Georges Vongerichten
“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” ― Charles M. Schulz
“Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.” – Bethenny Frankel
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look good.” – Beth McCollister
“Cakes are healthy too, you just eat a small slice.” ― Mary Berry
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” ― Virginia Woolf, A Room of One’s Own
“If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.” – Abraham Lincoln
“After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.” – Oscar Wilde
“Good food ends with good talk.” – Geoffrey Neighor
“Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch.” ― Orson Welles
“Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are.” – Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
“If soup isn’t hot enough to make a grown man wince, it’s undrinkable.” – Terri Guillemets
“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.”― Ruth Reichl
“When a man’s stomach is full it makes no difference whether he is rich or poor.” – Euripides
“Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all.” – Harriet Van Horne
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.”― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman
“Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate.” – Jo Brand
“Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.” – Jim Davis
“He who does not mind his belly, will hardly mind anything else.” – Samuel Johnson
“After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.” ― Oscar Wilde, A Woman of No Importance
“Ice-cream is exquisite. What a pity it isn’t illegal.” – Voltaire
“It’s difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a homegrown tomato.” – Lewis Grizzard
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” ― Hippocrates
“I love you like a fat kid loves cake!” ― Scott Adams
“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.” – A.A. Milne
“Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.” – Sophia Loren
“Vegetables are food of the earth, but fruits taste of the heavens.” – Terri Guillemets
“Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the ‘Titanic’ who waved off the dessert cart.” – Erma Bombeck
“He who eats alone chokes alone.” – Arabian Proverb
“Rice is born in water and must die in wine.” – Italian Proverb
“Humor keeps us alive. Humor and food. Don’t forget food. You can go a week without laughing.” – Joss Whedon
“Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” – Adelle Davis
“No man is lonely eating spaghetti; it requires so much attention.” – Christopher Morley
“Wait. Why am I thinking about Krispy Kremes? We’re supposed to be exercising.”― Meg Cabot, Big Boned
“Food is everything we are. It’s an extension of nationalist feeling, ethnic feeling, your personal history, your province, your region, your tribe, your grandma. It’s inseparable from those from the get-go.” – Anthony Bourdain