Asaf Rauch – coffeestationlatteart. Starting with one of the best examples of a professional with. Sep 29, 2017 This Philly-born coffee shop now has outposts in New York, Boston, D.C., LA and Chicago, and it’s not hard to see why. Every touch in their original Rittenhouse Square shop is picture-perfect, from joe served in eclectic, mismatched ceramics to this cartoon graffitied brick statement wall. HAPPY BONES: 13.3K FOLLOWERS.
In June of last year, Instagram announced that it had surpassedone billion users on its platform. That’s almost one seventh of the world’s population now actively scrolling through photo after photo.
It’s a big milestone for the once quaint start up that Facebook bought for a record-breaking $1 billion back in 2012 (at a time when the Instagram HQ was just 13 people, mind you). Now, thanks to the platform, we’re well into the ‘influencer generation’, and coffee is no exception.
Here are the 5 most influential Instagram coffee accounts you need to be following in 2019.Slots games unblocked.
@coffeenclothes are at the forefront of the coffee lifestyle trend. Like fashion, drinking coffee is a fashionable activity today, and Coffee ‘n Clothes are showcasing this fusion better than anyone else on social media.
From classic shots of women and coffee, to more fashion-centric shots of old Nikes laced on the floor next to a cup of the good stuff, their account is sure to get you inspired.
Favorite post:This minimalist ‘paws out’ coffee shot.
@booksandbeans follow a similar theme to Coffee ‘n Clothes, except fashion is swapped out for a good book.
Coffee and writing go hand-in-hand, and this account is the perfect place to find inspiration for your next read (and your next cup of coffee). The books they showcase on their account aren’t all coffee related, either. In fact, it’s far from it.
There are posts up spanning all sorts of literary genres, from classics like Catcher in The Rye to fantasies like Harry Potter, and much more. The owner of the account, Etaf Rum, is author to her own book ‘A Woman Is No Man’. We thoroughly recommend.
Favorite post:This joyous shot of a creatively cluttered bookstore.
@baristadaily is the perfect account for any budding or veteran coffee shop worker. From insane latte art inspiration to juicy portafilter pours, this account is ideal for finding coffee making inspiration.
Barista Daily is known for showcasing new and intriguing coffee equipment (like this@alternativebrewing stove top) as well as emerging coffee shop spaces across the globe (like this weird and wonderfultruck trailer coffee shop).
Favorite post:This post, for the portafilter handle design alone.
MacBook and iPhone lover? This Instagram account is for you. The@appleandcoffee account is all about bringing the creative person’s two favourite things together: Apple technology and, you guessed it, coffee. And boy is it appealing.
Coffee Shop Instagram Photos
Like we’ve said before (and like we’ll probably say again), coffee is a lifestyle. And so are Apple products. The birth of this little corner of creativity, then, was only inevitable. Check out these posts for a little inspiration:
Favorite post:This top down photo of all the best technology intertwined with a cup of the good stuff.
Cole McBride (@cole_coffee) won the U.S. barista championship last year, and although his account might not be the picture-perfect Instagram coffee account you’re used to, he’s definitely worth a follow.
The man is a coffee god. He was born in it, raised by it, and his account reflects his complete and undying love for high-quality, well-sourced coffee. More often than not, you’ll find him drinking multiple cups at once… His heartrate must sound like the drum solo from the songWipeout.
Coffee Shop Instagram Quotes
For more Coffee, turn to YouTube
Instagram isn’t the only platform that makes us drool for a cup of coffee. YouTube has some notable coffee accounts that are worth checking out, too. First up isWhole Latte Love (see what they did there?) who go about teaching you how to perfect your latte art and properly froth your milk.
For a more personal touch, we recommendDritan Alsela. If you’re a barista working in the field, his YouTube channel will make you feel inadequate at your job… beware.
Finally, if you’re after exquisite B-roll footage of someone making coffee, look no further than Peter McKinnon. This Toronto native works closely withJames Co. Coffee (bonus Instagram account follow!) and, although he teaches filmmaking, he’s always videoing coffee. Check out this short film called ‘The Owl’, it’ll give you a whole new appreciation for your daily cup of joe.
Coffee Shop Instagram Captions
- The promoter is: Smart City Locating (company DUNS no. 79615911) whose registered headquartered office is at 4000 Eastside Ave, Dallas, TX 75226 and local office in Houston at 1113 Vine St, Houston, TX 77002.
- The giveaway is open to all Houston area residents with a valid email account.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Thursday, January 28th 2021 at 11:59 PM Central Time. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the giveaway and how to enter are as follows: Participants have to follow Smart City Locating on Instagram under the account @smartcityhtx, AND comment on Smart City Locating’s Instagram post announcing this giveaway, AND tag three friends in the comment.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 25 winners will receive a prize, each prize is a $100 gift card to a Houston-based local coffee shop of Smart City’s choice.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- 25 winners will be chosen at random once the giveaway period ends.
- The winner will be verified and contacted first by a direct message through Instagram, then by email within 24 hours of verification. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification via email, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. All prizes will be transferred via email and through Venmo.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current U.S. data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Once the winner is confirmed, Smart City Locating reserves the rights to announce their first name and last name initial on social media and through emails.
- In the case of digital gift cards, after the recipient has confirmed receiving the gift cards in their email inbox, Smart City Locating does not assume responsibility to replace the gift cards if the recipient loses or misplaces them.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing [email protected]
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the United States of America law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.