Image: The fashion model Alexa Chung and Orson Fry. Although she is secretive about her romantic life, multiple sources have claimed that Cung is in a relationship with her new boyfriend Orson Fry since 2019. Chung and Fry first met via their mutual friends. Alexa Chung with Orson Fry last week. Miss Chung, 37, chose a grey £370 oversized Teddy Bear coat by British designers Jane and Tash Mr Fry, a singer and a scion of the famous chocolate-making family, moved into Miss Chung’s apartment shortly after they met in the spring of 2019. Alexa's outing comes just weeks after The Mail on Sunday revealed that her new 'mystery hunk' was Orson, an heir to the Fry's chocolate empire – and 12 years her junior. Alexa and Orson have been. Alexa Chung is dating a chocolate heir. It sounds like the plot of Los Espookys, but Alexa's new boyfriend, Orson Fry, is actually a descendant of the Fry family, a chocolate dynasty that dates back to the 1800s.
Orson Fry is the heir to the fortune of the chocolate empire built by Joseph Fry. He is also the heir of a gambling tycoon. In 2020, he has made the news due to his romantic affair with beauty queen Alexa Chung.
In similar fashion, Fry has regularly made the news for his public displays of affection with the model since early 2019. Learn more about the heir below.
Quick Facts: Orson Fry Age: 10 Facts On Alexa Chung Boyfriend 2020
A post shared by Some People (@somepeoplemusic) on
10 Facts On Orson Fry
- Orson Fry is 24 years old in September 2020 as reported by the Dailymail.
- Fry is active on social media but has kept his Instagram account private, however, he does have another joint account with his band.
- His private account has more than 900 followers ad the same is true for his band account.
- Orson doesn’t have a Wiki page yet but you can read all about the musician in this article.
- In the media, Orson is known as the boyfriend of celebrity model and TV personality Alexa Chung.
- They were first seen together in May 2019 but it was later revealed that their relationship started 2 months prior in March 2019.
- The couple finally went public about their relationship in June 2019, as they enjoyed the All Points East Festival in London as per the sun. The model has dated many famous people like Chris Martin, Theo Huthcraft, and Alex Turner.
- In 2020, they have been spotted in several places often engaged in PDA.
- Orson is the family heir to Fry’s Chocolate Cream and Turkish Delight, the immensely popular confectionairy bars. He is the heir to the company.
- His mother Amanda Aspinall passed away in January 2019. He was devastated by the news but has recovered well since with the help of his newfound love.
Alexa Chung Videos
Occasional sweating at night. It’s not that we need Alexander Skarsgard and Alexa Chung to work. We were just fine when Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth were a thing. We almost wish that Skarsgard and Elliot Page had been possible in an alternate reality, one in which Page wasn’t happily married to his beautiful wife. And, for the record, when Chung started seeing chocolate dynasty heir Orson Fry (read all about it in Grazia), we were A-OKAY with that too. To quote the fashion designer, herself, “I don’t subscribe to the fact that you need one man to be happy: I think it’s a really crappy, anti-feminist sentiment” (via Metro).
But while we don’t need Skarsgard and Chung to date, the universe emphatically wants them too. How do we know? For one, the symmetry in their names. And, for two, the pair have been seeing each other since sometime in 2015, according to Bustle’s sleuthing, and they can’t seem to tear themselves apart.
Alexander Skarsgard and Alexa Chung still keep in contact
Alexa Chung Youtube
The last time The Daily Mail reported on a potential reconciliation between Skarsgard and Chung was in November 2018, when they were caught strolling through New York City on a Sunday afternoon. To be fair, the occasion may have been a post-breakup catch-up. Sources told the Daily Mail that Skarsgard and Chung talk regularly, “[Alexa] and her other exes have hung out after they break up and (Alexander) is no exception. They still text each other all the time and met up when they were in the same city.”
That brings us back to 2017 when the two officially broke things off for the last time. “It was a clean breakup that was caused by busy schedules and distance,” a source close to the couple told E! News, “They really did love each other and were pretty serious. They still have respect for each other.”
At the time of this writing, we’re three years into the pair’s breakup. Granted, it doesn’t look good. Then again, with a solid foundation like the one that Skarsgard and Chung are rumored to have built and Chung’s habit of keeping in contact with her exes, you never really know. Of course, if it did happen, it might have to be serious. Because, as Chung told WMagazine in 2017, “Looking to the future, I was like, ‘At some point, I’d like a family, and I can’t float around forever.'”
Source: Read Full Article