- Http //plots.admin.interact.unowned
- Plots Admin Interact Unowned In The Cube
- The photographic records further showed interaction between owned/unowned and feral free-ranging dogs as well as reproduction in feral dogs. Dogs were slightly more active at day than at night.
- Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and your coworkers to find and share information.
Creative plots is a flatworld separated into 64×64 plots for people to claim as their own to work on Server projects, Arenas for mini-games, Personal projects, test redstone, test ship designs etc! Plots can be merged into mega plots, friends added and plenty of settings, with Worldedit and VoxelSniper being limited to each plot or megaplot! You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session. You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session. To refresh your session.
About Land Records / GIS
Land Records / GIS is responsible for maintaining property information used in public inquiry and legal research. Land Records / GIS uses public documents to create and maintain the official index of property ownership in the County. Land Records / GIS handles the geographic information systems for Orange County.
Addresses are obtained by contacting the addressing authority for each address jurisdiction. In the County jurisdiction your new address is assigned when you apply for a building permit or when your road name changes. You can call the following numbers to obtain information on new or existing addresses:
- Orange County: 919-245-2100
- Carrboro: 919-918-7328
- Chapel Hill: 919-969-5089
- Hillsborough: 919-296-9471
- Mebane: 919-563-9990
Road Naming and Addressing Ordinance Information
Road Naming and Addressing Ordinance (PDF) Slots link login.
Plots Admin Interact Unowned In The Cube
- Property Ownership and History Inquiry (PIN App): Search tool to provide ownership information for properties. Tool also includes history of property and ownership. Can be used in conjunction with Register of Deeds Document Inquiry to conduct detailed research on property and history. Formerly known as Property Information Search Page.
- Orange County Interactive GIS Mapping Systems: Interactive mapping system with options for viewing all of Orange County or zooming down to specific parcels.
- Orange Address Database Search: The address search offers search by PIN, TMBL, Street Name (with a selection list of all Orange County streets), or Place (with a selection list of subdivisions, condominiums, and common area names).
- Cross Reference Tool for TMBL and Tract: This tool is provided to assist the public in finding Parcel Identification Numbers (PIN) based on TMBLs or Tracts. Orange County uses the PIN as the official tracking mechanism for all parcels. As of October 1, 2010, Orange County no longer assigns TMBL or Tract numbers to parcels.
- Download GIS Data: Download Orange County GIS data files and aerial photos.
- Search Address Related Information (ARIES): Search for services and public information related to your address (ARIES).