EZ Scan® Counts Laps for You! Make running and recording laps fun and easy with EZ Scan®. As runners complete laps, they scan their QR code to track their progress. Optional timing upgrade is now available! Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for QR Code Reader. This app allows you to keep track of the number of laps achieved by each one of a large number of individuals. The personal QR code of each individual is scanned at the checkpoint(s). Course marshals/stewards use the back camera of their smartphone and/or the competitors scan their codes themselves on the front camera of stationary devices. There is no limit to the number of devices. Steps for linking Signal Desktop with your phone: Install and open Signal Desktop.; On your phone, open Signal and navigate to Signal Settings Linked devices.; Tap the (Android) or Link New Device (iOS).We are thrilled to deliver new, experimental features to our GoPro community via GoPro Labs. Many of these features originated from internal hackathons but haven’t been assigned to a camera release. We don’t promise any of these will make it to a production camera, but they’re cool enough and cooked enough to give you a taste. Why hold back, anymore?
In our second edition of GoPro Labs, we’re pleased to add support for HERO9 Black, MAX, and HERO7 Black. To access, all you have to do is update your camera to the GoPro Labs firmware; the step-by-step process is outlined at the bottom of this post.
User can use these new features to push GoPro camera versatility even further using:
• Camera Motion Triggers: Leverage the camera’s accelerometer and/or gyroscope to start/stop capture only when the camera is in motion, preserving storage and battery.
• USB Power Triggers: Your GoPro can start/stop capture when USB power is detected, enabling USB-triggered functions such as serving as a dash cam.
• Motion Detection Enhancements: Motion detection is now supported in all video modes, including 360° motion detection on MAX, with improvements to the sensitivity range.
• Simplified Live Streaming QR Code: Program GoPro to start live streaming within seconds of being connected to a designated Wi-Fi network.
• Single-Setting/One-Button Mode: Enable a one-button mode where the operator can only start/stop capture, making it impossible to accidentally change camera mode. This is designed to capture critical events.
• New Exposure Modes: Set timed exposure lock and minimum shutter speed settings.
• New QR Code Controls: QR code controls supported in 5K and HindSight capture for HERO9 Black.
Instructions for using the QR code feature can be found here.
- Download the GoPro Labs firmware for:
- Follow the manual firmware update instructions here, starting with Step 2.
- After you’ve installed the GoPro Labs firmware, please visit these instructions for information about how to use the QR code feature.
Qr Laps App GamePRO TIP:
Qr Laps AppYou will not lose any pre-existing modes or features on your GoPro—this update simply adds more features.
By downloading any of the public updates provided to you on, from, or through the GoPro website you signify your agreement to these terms of participation (the 'Terms”).
Join the discussion about these features on the GoPro Support Hub.