Turning 60 is a huge milestone for anyone. There are many things to be grateful for after living your life for six decades. At the same time, there is a whole new category of aches and pains that are part of the package as you hit your golden years. It’s always a celebration when someone crosses this magic number, but treat the occasion with much humor. Make the celebrant smile with a lighthearted yet sincere message that shows you truly care for the person. As an alternative, you can serve up an inspirational message taken from the list below, but make sure to personalize it to be more suitable for the recipient. Whether the birthday celebrants feel joyful about turning 60 or anxious about life after 60, send them birthday messages that focus on how special the occasion is to you and to them. Choose one among these messages, and make sure to give it a personal touch to bring good cheer to someone turning 60.
- Funny Sayings For Turning 60
- Quotes For 60th Birthday Mother
- Happy 60th Birthday Images
- Quotes For 60th Birthday Female
60th Birthday Quotes & Sayings Heartfelt 60th birthday quotes and sayings that you can write in a card to wish someone a happy birthday on reaching this significant age! Whether you want to tease someone about how old they are or give them a heartfelt congratulations on their birthday, we've got a quotation that's right for you. On my 60th birthday my wife gave me a superb birthday present. She let me win an argument.-Unknown “ Who said youre sixty? You are just a 20 year old with 40 years of experience.-Unknown “ At 60 you at least have excuses.-Unknown “ At 60, two of the most important things in life are bowel movements and nose hair.-Greg Tamblyn “. 60th Birthday Wishes: Funny messages, humorous quotes about turning older, jokes about age and inspirational words for speeches – this post is an eclectic mix of all the emotions people go through when they turn sixty. Read them and be inspired to write a cute message to mark someone’s sixtieth. Happy 60th birthday. — Happy 60th birthday to a one of a kind sister! I am so proud to call you a member of my immediate family. You bring joy to my life and to the lives of so many others. Have a wonderful day, and here’s to many more birthdays celebrated together! — You deserve the best day possibly on this, your 60th birthday! Happy 60th birthday. You have done a lot of great things in the last 60 years; I hope you keep doing amazing things. Just take your medicine, and everything will be fine. May your 60th birthday be as sensational, amazing, and fascinating as you are. Happy 60th Birthday Quotes.
25 Birthday Messages for a 60-Year-Old
- Glorious, glorious 60. Happy Birthday to you. The senior discounts will come pouring in.
- You are more fabulous at 60 than you were at 50. Happy wonderful birthday to you.
- This is it. The big 6-0 for a wonderful human being. You are 60 years of incredible style and adorable goodness. Happy Birthday, dear one.
- Congratulations on turning 60. Be proud, be happy and be yourself. At this age the only opinions that matter are your own.
- You’re 60 today. It’s a great time to start lying about your age. Tell them you’re 75, and they’ll marvel at how young you look for a septuagenarian.
- Age is a state of mind. Think like you’re 40, and dress like you’re 50. Live like 60 is in the distant future. Happy Birthday.
- Live your life as you see fit because the only rules that apply to 60-year-old people are those that you’re making up as you go along. Enjoy your wonderful birthday.
- Here’s a secret: When you turn 60, you make your own rules. Happy Birthday!
- Here’s a bumper sticker in honor of your 60th birthday: I’m 60. I get to drive at my own speed in the fast lane, and I’m not in a big hurry to get anywhere.
- You are 60 years of amazing blessings to all the people whose lives you touched. Wishing you a wonderful 60th birthday.
- By turning 60, you get to walk away from the troubles of being a 50-something. That’s worth celebrating right there. Cheers on your 60th birthday.
- Now that you’re 60 years old, it’s time to be brave and bold. Don’t let anyone tell you that hang gliding, skydiving and skinny dipping are not for you. If you want to do it, go for it.
- Don’t listen to those who will tell you that at 60, time is not on your side. You have 40 more years before you reach the century mark. Relish every minute of every day starting with today’s celebration of your 60th.
- You’re 60 and proud of it. You’re 60 and grateful to be alive. You’re 60 and zipping along like the kids in their 40s. These are great reasons to celebrate. Happy Birthday.
- You know you’ve turned 60 when you yell at the TV regularly, but you watch the Weather Channel most of the time. Happy Birthday to a superb specimen of a 60-year-old.
- Life Tip #128: You don’t need a tracking device for your glasses. They are usually on top of your head. Cheers for an exciting 60th birthday.
- You’re 60 today – own it. You won’t get those amazing senior discounts otherwise.
- Sixty is the new 50. Live it up, and dance to your heart’s delight. Happy Birthday to a Life Expert.
- We are grateful to have known you for at least part of the 60 years of your magical life. You have been an inspiration to us all. Have a joyful birthday today.
- Here’s to a beautiful human who has made the world a better place just by being in it. Have a great 60th birthday.
- You are a shining example of a person who faces challenges head-on, making lemonade out of every lemon and finding the silver lining in every cloud. Happy 60th Birthday.
- Cheers to you on your 60th birthday. May it be as fabulous, wondrous and adventurous as you can tolerate.
- Age is just a number, and it’s not even the number that should matter most except for the time when you hit 60. Have a wonderful birthday.
- Life Tip #107: At 60, wrinkles are just laugh lines, which serve as proof that you have lived life to the fullest. Happy Birthday, wise one.
- Throughout your 60 years, you have proven that you march to the beat of your own drummer. You are your own person and a most admirable one. Have a 60th birthday as fabulous as you are.
Make your loved one’s 60th birthday a special one with these funny and inspiring 60th Birthday Quotes! They’d also make excellent birthday wishes, and are perfect for including in a birthday card or message!
If it’s your mom’s 60th birthday, you can also check out our post on Happy Birthday Quotes for Mom. Also, here are some Inspiring Birthday Quotes that will make you celebrate life more.
If I had to live again, I would do exactly the same thing. Of course I have regrets, but if you are 60 years old and you have no regrets then you haven’t lived.
Getting old has its advantages. I can no longer read the bathroom scale.
Slots Of Vegas Bonus Codes All Slots Of Vegas Bonuses - 2021 Gift www.nonstopbonus.com Use the code CLEAROUTSTORM with a deposit of $50 to get 150 free spins on Storm Lords. Slots of vegas promo codes 2021. Slots of Vegas Bonus Codes 2021 Find the Best Slots of Vegas Coupons on Chipy.com! Exclusive No Deposit Bonuses, Free Spins, and more! Save money with 62 Slots Of Vegas Casino promo codes, discount codes in February 2021. Today's top Slots Of Vegas Casino discount: $50 Free No Deposit Coupon. Save $$$ w/ slots of vegas promo code: 25 slots of vegas promo code and coupon tested and updated daily. Find the latest coupon code and discounts for January 2021 on HotDeals.com. Slots of Vegas Casino Promotions & Promo Codes January 2021 4.5/5. Find all the latest online casino bonuses & promotions along with coupon codes of Slots of Vegas Casino. Signup for free to redeem these codes.
The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down.
Funny Sayings For Turning 60
They tell you that you’ll lose your mind when you grow older. What they don’t tell you is that you won’t miss it very much.
You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
Please don’t retouch my wrinkles. It took me so many birthdays to earn them.
Old age isn’t so bad when you consider the alternative.
With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.
I grabbed a pile of dust, and holding it up, foolishly asked for as many birthdays as the grains of dust, I forgot to ask that they be years of youth.
Quotes For 60th Birthday Mother
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
I was brought up to respect my elders, so now I don’t have to respect anybody.
Don’t celebrate how old you are, celebrate the years you survived.
You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, ‘See if you can blow this out.’
To me old age is always fifteen years older than I am.
When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
A man of sixty has spent twenty years in bed and over three years in eating.
At 60 you at least have excuses.
If I’d known I was going to live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.
Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.
Old age is like a plane flying through a storm. Once you are aboard there is nothing you can do about it.
Let us respect gray hairs, especially our own.
J. P. Sears
The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom.
Henry L. Mencken
First you forget names, then you forget faces, then you forget to pull your zipper up, then you forget to pull your zipper down.
Wow! It took me sixty years to look this good!
Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you’re exactly the same.
The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off.
Each ten years of a man’s life has its own fortunes, its own hopes, its own desires.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune.
Happy 60th Birthday Images
Pope Paul VI.
Quotes For 60th Birthday Female
By the way, here are some great ideas if you’re throwing a special someone a birthday party for their 60th!