We understand that it can be a daunting and nervous process with knowing who you can entrust with your loved companion animal. And, we want to make the process as easy and transparent as possible to ensure you have the confidence in knowing your dog is in good hands.
Depending on your specific requests and needs, we will custom tailor your dog’s training needs and determine a time period needed to achieve optimal results.
Typically, we spend one or two weeks with most dogs (Monday through Friday). You can expect on leash obedience training in one week (5 days) and total off leash obedience training in two weeks (12 day board and train program) .
As an alternative to our group training classes, Positive Results Dog Training can provide: In-home basic manners training for puppies and dogs of all agesBehavior modification Counseling for owners of reactive or aggressive dogs (certain limitations appl.
- Written course materials or behavior plans (with the potential for video review of your work) to help you meet personal training goals for you and your dog. New online courses through our 'Home School for Dogs' program with videos, handouts and training support for working with your dogs at home during the COVID-19 crisis - or afterwards if.
- Many owners have great results by also placing a bell on the door handle, and training their puppy to ring the bell when they need to go out. Start by ringing the bell as you exit with your dog.
- Here are the 350 most unique dog training business names of all-time. I have separated these names into categories, from catchy to trendy to cute. After the list of names, I reveal the 8 Vital Do’s and Don’ts of Naming Your Dog Training Biz, the Greatest Dog Training Slogans Ever Created and vital information you need to know about the dog.
We work with you to set a time to bring your dog (usually Monday morning) and schedule pick-up on Fridays.
We’re understanding of your time and we’ll do the best we can to accommodate your schedule.
Results Dog Training Brighton Mi
The reason for keeping your dog on-site is to instill repetition and ensure we can work with them at all times throughout the day or evening. Repetition results in confidence which ensures obedience!
On-leash training involves teaching a dog how to properly walk on a leash in public without pulling, lunging, or barking. It will also teach them how to be consistently calm inside the home, which in return eliminates unwanted behaviors.
Off-leash training gives you maximum control over your dog in any given situation. Whether it be inside the home, in the backyard, or off leash at the park or beach you will be confident in your dog's obedience.
Positive Results Dog Training
We keep training sessions frequent, short and fun for your dog throughout the day. This allows for proper exercise and keeps their interest and attention at a peak. Entertainment center.
The first thing is to evaluate the situation you have with your dog. After contacting us, we will:
Pawsitive Results Dog Training
- Listen attentively about your dog training needs
- Schedule your FREE evaluation
- Sometimes in-person isn’t convenient or distance can be an issue, we can work with you over the phone
- Assess the issue and special requests
- Recommend a sound plan of action with your input