Ten name van: Min. Van Justitie en Veiligheid 3325/Detentiect Zeist Plaats: Den Haag o.v.v.: Naam en detentie-/ v-nummer van de ingeslotene Vanuit het buitenland: BIC code: INGBNL2A Let op! Het kan soms wel twee tot drie weken duren voordat het gestorte geld op de rekening courant van de ingeslotene staat. Geld storten bij de bank. Op de Utrechtse Heuvelrug, aan het einde van een statige oprijlaan, staat Slot Zeist. De geschiedenis van Slot Zeist voert terug tot 1677. Kristallen kroonluchters, barokke beeldhouwwerken, prachtige plafondschilderingen. Bent u de eigenaar of de vertegenwoordiger van Slot Zeist. Met een uitgebreide vermelding op www.highteawereld.nl geniet u van de volgende voordelen: Hoge ranking in de zoekresultaten; Uitgebreide omschrijving van uw bedrijf; Foto’s op deze pagina; Vermelding van uw website en e-mail adres; Gratis plaatsen van agenda- en nieuwsberichten. Slot Zeist, vergaderlocatie en evenementenlocatie in Zeist (Utrecht). Bekijk de reviews van Slot Zeist. Bekijk de foto'sBekijk de video. En meer over deze locatie.
Location in Utrecht
|Coordinates: 52°5′N5°14′E / 52.083°N 5.233°ECoordinates: 52°5′N5°14′E / 52.083°N 5.233°E|
|• Body||Municipal council|
|• Mayor||Koos Janssen (CDA)|
|• Total||48.65 km2 (18.78 sq mi)|
|• Land||48.51 km2 (18.73 sq mi)|
|• Water||0.14 km2 (0.05 sq mi)|
|Elevation||4 m (13 ft)|
|• Density||1,318/km2 (3,410/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Zeist (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈzɛist]) is a municipality and a town in the central Netherlands and is the capital of the municipality Zeist, located east of the city of Utrecht.
Town of Zeist
The town of 'Seist' was first mentioned in a charter in the year 838. The original settlement was located at the present Dorpsstraat. In the late 12th century, a church was built here. Its tower is now a part of the Reformed Church, the remainder of which was built in the 19th century. Until medieval times, a branch of the river Rhine flowed close to the centre of the town. Three mansions were built near the village: the Huis te Zeist, Kersbergen, and Blikkenburg.
Slot Zeist Adres Zoeken
From 1677 to 1686, the 'Slot Zeist' was built on or near the ruins of 'Kasteel Zeist', the original castle (donjon) of Rodgar van Zeist. There is very little documentation on the family that lived there, but a few names are found: in the 12th century a Godefridus de Seist and in the late 13th century another Godefridus, a knight, with his son Johannes and his daughter Petronilla. (Bronnen voor de geschiedenis van Zeist, deel 1, ed. Van Hinsbergen) The last member of the van Zeist family was a woman, Elisabeth (?), who married a member of the Borre van Amerongen family. They had a son who adopted his mother's name and his father's coat-of-arms.
In the last quarter of the 17th century, Count Willem Adriaan van Nassau, an illegitimate descendant of Prince Maurice of Orange, acquired the property and built Slot Zeist in the Dutch Classisist style. Murals by Daniel Marot are still largely intact.
Members of the Evangelische Broedergemeente (Evangelical Brethren's Congregation), the Dutch name for the Moravians, settled in Zeist in 1746, building for their community an impressive array of 18th century Classisist houses planned around two squares. Their headquarters are still located in the centre of town, next to 'the palace'. The oldest Dutch archives of the Moravians are kept at the Utrecht Archival Centre at Utrecht.
In the 19th century, Zeist became a favorite residence for the rich, mainly from the city of Utrecht.
Camp New Amsterdam, (vliegbasis Soesterberg) a former Royal Netherlands Air Force military airbase near this town, was the venue for the Pan Am Flight 103 bombing trial to take place outside the UK, but under Scots law. The court was designated the Scottish Court in the Netherlands.
Zeist is the location of the Royal Dutch Football Association (KNVB), the Royal Dutch Korfball Association (KNKV) and the International Korfball Federation(IKF), and is also known for the forests surrounding the town. For many years the Dutch National Archaeological Research Service (Rijksdienst voor het Oudheidkundig Bodemonderzoek) was housed at Slot Zeist.
Tourist Attractions in Zeist
Militaire Luchtvaart Museum
Stichting 'Museum Het Hernhutter Huis'
The following notable persons were born in Zeist: 8sportsblitz papa john's.
- Guido Verbeck (1830–1898) political adviser, educator and missionary, worked as a foreign adviser in Japan
- Hermann Snellen (1834–1908) ophthalmologist invented the Snellen chart
- Anthon van Rappard (1858–1892) painter and draughtsman
- Willem Pijper, (1894–1947) composer, music critic and music teacher
- Hendrik Marsman, (1899–1940) poet and writer
- Isaäc Arend Diepenhorst, (born 1916) former minister of education
- Johan Witteveen (1921–2019) politician and MD of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) 1973-1978
- Carel Blotkamp (born 1945) artist, art historian, writer and critic
- Wam Kat, (born 1956) political activist and author
- Mark Overmars, (born 1958) author of GameMaker Studio
- Jan van de Pavert (born 1960) sculptor, painter, draftsman, animator, and video artist
- Mirjam Sterk (born 1973) former politician, civil servant and educator
- Henk Kamerbeek (1893–1954) hammer thrower, competed at the 1924 and 1928 Summer Olympics
- André Bolhuis (born 1946) a retired field hockey player, competed at the 1972 and 1976 Summer Olympics
- Bert Blyleven, (born 1951) Major League Baseball Hall of Fame pitcher
- Guusje van Mourik (born 1955) karateka, judodka and boxer
- Jos Ruijs (born 1955) rower, competed in the 1976 Summer Olympics
- Chima Onyeike (born 1975) football coach and former professional player with 257 caps
- Jeroen Rauwerdink (born 1985) volleyball player
- Eva de Goede (born 1989) field hockey player, gold medalist in the 2008 and 2012 Summer Olympics silver medallist at the 2016 Summer Olympics
Main shopping street, Zeist
Jan de Baat De Zee Zeist
Triodos Bank, Zeist
Shops in Zeist
Villa Ma Retraite
Slot Zeist Adres Gent
- ^'Burgemeester' [Mayor] (in Dutch). Gemeente Zeist. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- ^'Kerncijfers wijken en buurten 2020' [Key figures for neighbourhoods 2020]. StatLine (in Dutch). CBS. 24 July 2020. Retrieved 19 September 2020.
- ^'Postcodetool for 3701HS'. Actueel Hoogtebestand Nederland (in Dutch). Het Waterschapshuis. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- ^'Bevolkingsontwikkeling; regio per maand' [Population growth; regions per month]. CBS Statline (in Dutch). CBS. 1 January 2019. Retrieved 1 January 2019.
- ^'Zeisterbos - Utrechts Landschap'. www.utrechtslandschap.nl. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- ^'Slot Zeist Overweldigend, warm en excentriek Prachtige locatie op de Utrechtse Heuvelrug'. www.slotzeist.nl. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- ^'Militaire Luchtvaart Museum Kamp van Zeist, Soesterberg - Zoeken in de collectie - Nationaal Militair Museum'. NNM. Fabrique - Merken, design & interactie, http://www.fabrique.nl. Retrieved 2019-12-16.CS1 maint: others (link)
- ^'www.hethernhutterhuis.nl'. www.hethernhutterhuis.nl. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- Media related to Zeist at Wikimedia Commons