- 80/20 Inc: What Is 80/20? 80/20 provides T-slot aluminum profiles, or bars, that have channels used to connect other bars and parts — for instance, panels, linear bearings or casters. It is a building system anyone can use to create custom solutions.
- 80/20 provides T-slot aluminum profiles, or bars, that have channels used to connect other bars and parts — for instance, panels, linear bearings or casters. It is a building system anyone can use to create custom solutions. 80/20 UNIVERSITY One of the many benefits you'll find with 80/20 profiles and parts is its versatility.
- The versatility of Parker's t-slot aluminum framing systems makes them ideal solutions for machine bases and frames, linear slide systems, safety guarding and enclosures, worktables, and structural framing, as well as for use in materials handling systems. Their components include extrusion profiles, fasteners, panels, doors, brackets, gussets and plates.
- T Slot Aluminum Extrusion Distributors
- T Slot Aluminum Extrusion Manufacturers
- T Slot Aluminum Extrusion Distributors Suppliers
- T Slots Aluminum Extrusions Uses
Our dedicated 80/20 engineers work with you to design and build custom fabricated solutions using extruded t slot aluminum. We tailor our solutions to meet your specific needs.
Machine Guarding and Safety
Safety is a huge concern for industrial plants. Heavy machinery can often lead to injury of even the most seasoned operators. We use 80/20 customizable solutions to help create safety guarding measures to address possible workplace accidents. Using extruded aluminum, we can create handrails, safety cages, and machine enclosures, among other things. These solutions are not only light and flexible, but are completely modular and can be scaled up with relative ease to accommodate expansion of the machine.
Find Your Aluminum Distributor You can use our Find a Distributor page to locate your closest aluminum distributor. If you’re interested in becoming a TSLOTS distributor, drop us a line below we will get back with you as soon as possible. You can also call or email us at 800 824 2049 and [email protected]
Staff Sergeant is the 5th rank in the United States Air Force, ranking above Senior Airman and directly below Technical Sergeant. A staff sergeant is a Noncommissioned Officer at DoD paygrade E-5, with a starting monthly pay of $2,468. Staff Sergeant (E-5) The Staff Sergeant (SSgt) is the first level of the Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) ranks in the Air Force. The Staff Sergeant's considered a craftsman with specific NCO. A Senior Airman is a Enlisted Airman in the United States Air Force at DoD paygrade E-4. For a long time, the E-4 pay grade had two different ranks: senior airmen and sergeant. This is a lingering result from the split with the Army. Senior airmen were not considered a non-commissioned officer but sergeants were. Between 1976 and 1991, the E-4 pay grade in the USAF was ‘split’. Upon reaching 3 years of service an Airman First Class (E-3) was promoted to Senior Airman (E-4). Upon completing 1 year as a Senior Airman they were eligible for promotion to E-4 Sergeant (colloquially referred to as “Buck Sergeant”). The Air Force changes the titles and terms of address for the first four grades, restoring the NCO status to the E-4 grade. The change aligned the NCO ranks in the Air Force with those of the other services and allowed many Airmen to reach the NCO “sergeant” rank during their first enlistment, which was thought to be a factor in retention. Air force e-4 sgt.
Work Flow Optimization
Moving parts through the working environment can be a challenge. Parts need to be moved and stored effectively and safely through the entire process of manufacture, storage, packaging and distribution. 80/20 products can be used to create customized carts, workstations, conveyors, storage solutions and more to keep your process, and your materials moving through the process.
80/20 solutions are modular, so can precisely fit your exact process with the option to scale up or down quickly as your business grows and changes. The extruded aluminum used in 80/20 solutions is comparable to steel in regards to strength, but doesn’t require as much maintenance, and don’t lose structural integrity with repairs.
T Slot Aluminum Extrusion Distributors
The 80/20 Experience
There’s no better way to get a feel for 80/20 components and accessories than a hands-on experience with our T-slotted aluminum construction system. Schedule an 80/20 demonstration and we’ll bring the product to your offices or factory floor! You’ll understand the true potential of 80/20 products when you get a feel for the products and accessories in action! Our 80/20 Demo Van is outfitted with an 80/20 gurney – a virtual 3D catalog of profiles, parts and accessories that allows you feel the rigidity of the extrusions, experience the effortlessness movement of our linear bearings and interact with the modularity and strength of our many fastening methods.
OUR BUSINESS AND ETHICS
TSI Solutions has been helping Georgia manufacturers and machine builders optimize the performance of their equipment since our founding in 1978. We do this by offering the highest quality industrial automation components and systems, backed by responsive service and support.
TSI has been in the T-slot aluminum extrusion business since 1990, making us one of the oldest distributors in the country. We have designed and built almost every conceivable kind of project using T-slot, from basic machine guards and frames to sophisticated aerospace material handling carts and biomedical test racks.
For more information about TSI or about how we might serve you, please e-mail our president, Charles Post, at [email protected]
- TECHNOLOGY– what we offer our customers to help them optimize the performance of their machines.
- SERVICE – what we provide our customers in order to make them happy about their decision to do business with us.
- INNOVATION – how we apply technology in creative ways to meet our customers’ manufacturing challenges.
Our company has been actively practicing the principles of Lean Manufacturing since 2011 and we are active members of Georgia Tech’s Lean Consortium.
In order to be successful, we must sell our goods at a profit and still satisfy our customers. If we satisfy the customer but fail to make a profit, we will soon be out of business. If we make a profit but fail to satisfy the customer, we will soon be out of customers. The secret of doing both lies in one word: SERVICE. At our core TSI makes service a primary focus – we strive to be so valuable to our customers that they are glad to pay a price which allows us to continue to provide excellent service to the Georgia industrial automation market.
The successful business operation and reputation of TSI Solutions is built upon the principles of fair dealing and ethical conduct of our employees. Our reputation for integrity and excellence requires careful observance of the spirit and letter of all applicable laws and regulations, as well as a scrupulous regard for the highest standards of conduct and personal integrity.
T Slot Aluminum Extrusion Manufacturers
The continued success of TSI Solutions is dependent upon our customers’ trust and we are dedicated to preserving that trust. Employees owe a duty to the company, its customers, and shareholders to act in a way that will merit the continued trust and confidence of the public.
T Slot Aluminum Extrusion Distributors Suppliers
The company will comply with all applicable laws and regulations and expects its directors, officers, and employees to conduct business in accordance with the letter, spirit, and intent of all relevant laws and to refrain from any illegal, dishonest, or unethical conduct. In general, the use of good judgment, based on high ethical principles, will guide us with respect to lines of acceptable conduct.
Compliance with this policy of business ethics and conduct is the responsibility of every employee. Disregarding or failing to comply with this standard of business ethics and conduct could lead to disciplinary action, up to and including possible termination of employment.
T Slots Aluminum Extrusions Uses
- Fast turnaround - Why wait several weeks for a welded frame when you can get TSI to help you design and build your project out of T-Slot aluminum extrusion within a matter of days? We will save you the welding, grinding, deburring, priming and painting that comes with the typical welded frame.
- Local inventory – We stock most popular T-slot extrusion profiles in our warehouse in Stone Mountain, Georgia, which means reduced freight and handling charges.
- No transit time from factory - We offer next day deliveries from Stone Mountain via UPS Ground in the State of Georgia.
- RUSH service available – Need it in a hurry? Call us. In most cases we will be able to accommodate you.
- Competitive pricing – We deal direct with an aluminum extruder and several manufacturers of fasteners, so our prices do not go through an additional layer of mark up’s.
- Experienced design & fabrication team – With 25+ years’ experience specifying, designing and assembling T-Slot projects, we will put our team up against anyone’s.