- Here you can find our T-slot plates produced from steel and cast aluminum, and accessories such as clamps and T-slot nuts. Cast aluminum T-slot plates: Tolerance/Precision: +/- 0.01 mm /200 mm Steel (C45) T-slot plates: Tolerance/Precision: +/- 0.05 mm /200 mm.
- T-Slot Aluminum Framing - Special and Linear Applications. Parker's T-slot Aluminum Extrusion is made of high-strength aluminum that is well suited for standard as well as custom applications.
Basic Frame Press Table Base. T-slot design for modular assemblies. Play 8 petals slots online. Cut to length - drilled and tapped holes - all necessary hardware (u-clips, bolts, screws, tee nuts, Tee nut driver.) Standard sizes in stock 4' & 5' rails with 8' or 10' Styles. CUSTOM SIZES available by quote. Manufactured in days not weeks.
Framing Tech is proud to offer the following services.
Framing Technology Inc. is the manufacturer, designer, fabricator and distributor of T-slotted aluminum extrusion and accessories to both commercial industries and individuals. We offer structural aluminum framing and stock a full range of profile component products which will complete or help to accessorize your framing solution.
'TSI has shown great support with our projects by making recommendations on a given design to make it working and cost-effective. They are very responsive when we ask questions and always willing to support whatever needs we may have in a very timely manner. Thank you.'
T Slot Extrusion Table
With 25+ years of specifying, designing, fabricating and assembling T-Slot projects, we have the experience and the know-how to produce an assembly or kit for you quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
As Georgia’s only stocking and machining center for T-Slot extrusion, we are able to provide local technical support and fast turnaround on orders. This means you will get competitive pricing and reduced freight and handling costs.
Local Inventory (Stone Mountain, Georgia)
Engineering & Design
Complete Machining Services
Assembly & Testing
Kitting & Packaging
Call our Inside Sales department today at (770) 879-3500 for a consultation or quote on your next machine frame, work station, fixture, enclosure or guard.
Perhaps you don’t have a specific project in mind -- you’re simply interested in learning how T-Slot aluminum extrusion can make your life easier. We welcome the opportunity to conduct an “Introduction to T-Slots” session at your facility. Schedule a date or call us at (770) 879-3500.
T Slot Table Extrusion
- No welding required, which means no heat stress or warping, no long delays waiting for the project to make it through the weld shop
- No painting or surface preparation
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Aluminum is easy to machine
- Assembly is done with simple hand tools
- No expensive fabricating equipment is required
- Frames and assemblies built with T-Slot extrusion are easily adjusted, modified or re-configured to accommodate design changes
- T-Slot extrusion looks great and won’t rust
Kind Words from A Customer
T Slot Table Plate
“My experience with TSI Solutions was fantastic. The end result was better than I expected. You gave us a profile that didn’t have grooves in it so the outcome looks very professional. Our other vendor provided the grooves and it tends to trap dirt and debris. Next, you tapped the top holes for the table to be mounted on which is work I don’t have to do. Lastly, you even included the hardware to mount the two steel tables with so I don’t have to track that down. Overall, Matt Martin of TSI Solutions and the assembly team did an awesome job.”
Megadyne Belt Corporation
T Slot Aluminum Extrusion Connectors
If you are new to T-slot aluminum extrusion and would like a hands-on demonstration of its benefits and applications, we would be happy to visit your facility or have you visit ours. Call us to schedule an appointment at 770-879-3500or you can e-mailus.
T Slot Aluminum Extrusions Shapes
Sales / Support
1-800-342-4874 [email protected]
2220 Centre Park Court
Stone Mountain, GA 30087