T Track Details Our metal T-Track rails are available in a range of cut lengths – we supply 1’, 4’ and 8’ slotted aluminum rails. The extrusion channels are designed to fit standard T-nuts. Our quad T-slot structural framing tracks are available in both clear anodize and mill finish.
'TSI has shown great support with our projects by making recommendations on a given design to make it working and cost-effective. They are very responsive when we ask questions and always willing to support whatever needs we may have in a very timely manner. Thank you.'
With 25+ years of specifying, designing, fabricating and assembling T-Slot projects, we have the experience and the know-how to produce an assembly or kit for you quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
As Georgia’s only stocking and machining center for T-Slot extrusion, we are able to provide local technical support and fast turnaround on orders. This means you will get competitive pricing and reduced freight and handling costs.
Local Inventory (Stone Mountain, Georgia)
Engineering & Design
Complete Machining Services
Assembly & Testing
Kitting & Packaging
Call our Inside Sales department today at (770) 879-3500 for a consultation or quote on your next machine frame, work station, fixture, enclosure or guard.
May 6, 2018 - This is a versatile rail for creating jigs and fixtures. Each of its four faces has a T-slot track that accepts 1/4-20 T-nuts and T-bolts. This not only lets you reliably mount the rail to a jig and easily adjust or remove it, but also provides multiple attachment surfaces for a guide or work stop.The rigid rail is rectangular in shape (1 1/2' wide by 11/16' thick) so it can be. When using our custom T-slotted aluminum extrusions, you simply insert a T-nut and fastener into the extrusion and tighten it to create a durable, strong and lightweight structure that is both functional. Looking for downloadable 3D printing models, designs, and CAD files? Join the GrabCAD Community to get access to 2.5 million free CAD files from the largest collection of professional designers, engineers, manufacturers, and students on the planet. Use this versatile framing to configure machine guards, enclosures, carts, and workstations. These rails have continuous T-slots for attaching fittings. Rail profiles with slots on all sides offer the most design flexibility, while profiles with closed sides give a finished appearance.
Perhaps you don’t have a specific project in mind -- you’re simply interested in learning how T-Slot aluminum extrusion can make your life easier. Ocasio cortez keynesian model. We welcome the opportunity to conduct an “Introduction to T-Slots” session at your facility. Schedule a date or call us at (770) 879-3500.
- No welding required, which means no heat stress or warping, no long delays waiting for the project to make it through the weld shop
- No painting or surface preparation
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Aluminum is easy to machine
- Assembly is done with simple hand tools
- No expensive fabricating equipment is required
- Frames and assemblies built with T-Slot extrusion are easily adjusted, modified or re-configured to accommodate design changes
- T-Slot extrusion looks great and won’t rust
Kind Words from A Customer
T Slot Quad Track Tires
“My experience with TSI Solutions was fantastic. The end result was better than I expected. You gave us a profile that didn’t have grooves in it so the outcome looks very professional. Our other vendor provided the grooves and it tends to trap dirt and debris. Next, you tapped the top holes for the table to be mounted on which is work I don’t have to do. Lastly, you even included the hardware to mount the two steel tables with so I don’t have to track that down. Overall, Matt Martin of TSI Solutions and the assembly team did an awesome job.”
Megadyne Belt Corporation
If you are new to T-slot aluminum extrusion and would like a hands-on demonstration of its benefits and applications, we would be happy to visit your facility or have you visit ours. Call us to schedule an appointment at 770-879-3500or you can e-mailus.
Sales / Support
1-800-342-4874 [email protected]
2220 Centre Park Court
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
|Weight Capacity:||Supports 2.2 - 9lbs for each monitor, optional 5.5 - 17.6lbs or 17.6lbs min - 29.7lbs spring arm available|
|Tilt:||+90° / -25° (provided there is no obstacles)|
|Rotation:||90° (portrait or landscape)|
|Mounting Pattern:||VESA compliant: 75x75 and 100x100, with option choice of 200x200|
|Maximum extension:||4.3' - 30' (109mm - 762mm)|
Steel T Track
T Slot Quad Tracks
Steel T Slot Track
Aluminum T Track Channel Extrusions
- 7-in-1 base works for:
1) Single T Slotted Channel
2) 1.5' on Center T Slotted Channel
3) 1' on Center T Slotted Channel
4) 2' on Center T Slotted Channel
5) 3' on Center T Slotted Channel
6) Screw onto Desk Surface
7) Bolt through 0.4' - 2.36' (10 - 60 mm) Hole
You may get quite creative to make this mount work in an environment that is hard to find a solution.
- Supports four screens placed 2 X 2 up to 32'
- Pole length: 19.7' (500mm); optional longer pole available in 27.6' and 43.3'
- Brackets, swivel arms and spring arms feature quick release design: only a matter of a 'click' to get connected and with the push of a button then lift off to get disconnected
- Height Adjustment Range being the maximum in the market: 16.6' (422mm) dynamically, or, 70° upward and 50° downward, a great solution as a sit-stand mount
- Maximum adjustment rendered by tilting, swiveling, rotation and optional dynamic height adjustment
- Swift and easy movements and adjustments
- Solid Aluminum die-cast construction
- Space-saving with its compact design
- Clean look with minimal hardware visible from underside of work surface
- Rotation 90° and side-to-side pivot
- May be used to support a laptop by using the Mountable Laptop Tray
- Neat and efficient cable management
- Maximum productivity and supreme ergonomic comfort
- Easy installation and dis-installation
- Color: Metallic Silver & Black
T Slot Quad Track
The Quad Track Rail Mount w/ Independent Full Motion & Quick Release is a stylish console mount that is perfect for your LCD or LED screen. With a 360° swivel function and a weight capacity of 9 lbs or 17.6 lbs, 29.7 lbs, this T-slot mount is ideal for control rooms, workstations, industrial environments, and many other applications. It keeps your operators productive, healthy, and as a result, happier. This mount has +90° / -25° tilt actions to ensure perfect viewing at any angle. The convenient display mount features robust cable management, providing a neat and tidy desk space with no visible cables. This comfortable and stylish LCD extrusion track mount offers perfect flexibility and is maneuverable to suit any viewing angle. It has a modern design, which fits in perfectly with the monitor's stylish looks. The 7-in-1 mount has been designed with the latest engineering technologies in mind; to ensure durability and strength. These quality mounts are manufactured in our offshore manufacturing plant, adhering to strict quality guidelines that enable us to deliver value to our customers. This handy console T-slot mount has been made with the end-user in mind; and ensures quick installation features while simultaneously offering intuitive, practical and functional designs. Please note that the T-slot extrusion track in the picture is for demonstration only and is not included.
T Slot Quad Track Price