Samsung Galaxy V Android smartphone. Announced Sep 2014. Features 4.0″ display, 3.15 MP primary camera, 1500 mAh battery, 4 GB storage, 512 MB RAM. The GrabCAD Library offers millions of free CAD designs, CAD files, and 3D models. Join the GrabCAD Community today to gain access and download!
V Slot 2040 Aluminium Extrusion
V Slot Extruded Aluminum is a new concept aluminum extrusion, it can be used as linear motion rail on most mechanical projects. This Vslot extrusion have 6 v groove rails on all 4 sides, the v groove linear rails allow V wheels sliding smoothly. Many makers, hobbyists, 3d printer enthusiasts and engineers use this V slot extruded aluminum create a lot of creative 3D printers, CNC, laser cutters and robotics .
Material: 6603-T5 aluminium alloy with anodizing
Extrusion Size: 20mm x 40mm (2040)
Color: Silver or black
Length: 1 meter/pc
We also offer other lengths Vslot extrusion cutting services, drilling services and taping services, cutting charge USD0.35 per length, drilling and taping charge: USD0.35/hole, MOQ 5 meter total.
For large wholesale orders please you contact us by email.
1PC of 1 Meter Long 2040 V Slot Aluminium Extrusion
- The aluminium extrusion arrived in excellent condition and quickly! Very nice experience!
The V-Core 3 is a premium DIY kit for a CoreXY 3D Printer with no compromises.
This kit is the culmination of Rat Rig's accumulated years of experience designing, producing and distributing DIY 3D Printer kits worldwide. Originally introduced in 2017, the V-Core went through several iterations and multiple variants over time, through a process of continuously seeking user feedback to drive product development. The lessons learned over the years allowed us to understand what works and what doesn't, what features are most valued by users, and what choices ensure both quality and affordability. We've distilled all this knowledge into the V-Core 3, which was designed in partnership with Pawel Kucmus, a long time member of our on-line community and one of the most prolific contributors to the V-Core platform.
- 3 Point Kinematic Bed
- 6mm Cast Tooling Plate for Print bed
- Immaculate CoreXY Belt Path
- All movement guided by MGN12 Linear Rails
- Doubled Z resolution with TR8x4 Lead Screws instead of TR8x8
While previous V-Core versions, like many other printers on the market, relied solely on 20 Series profiles, the V-Core 3 is fully built on a 30 Series aluminium frame. From screws and nuts to brackets and plates, everything is bigger, stronger and tougher.
- Frame made with 30x30mm T-Slot aluminium with a beautiful black anodization
- 4mm thick anodized aluminium plates
- 9mm Belts
V Slot Gantry Plate Dimensions
- Available both as a complete kit and a configurable kit (for those who want to select their own electronics)
- Configurable options include LDO motors, Keenovo Heatpads, and multiple controller board options (from Duet3D, SKR, etc)
- 3 build volumes available as standard option: 300, 400 and 500 mm3
|V-Core 3 variant||Build Volume (mm)||External dimensions (mm)*|
*Z height corresponds to frame height. Your extruder head will protrude slightly above the frame, and you will need extra Z room for filament feed. For the frame version with a top chamber, add 245mm to the given Z height.
- Full End Stop solutions
- EVA 2 Carriage System provides mounts for most popular extruder and hot end choices on the market (Bowden, BMG, Titan, Aero, Hemera, and more to come!)
What is EVA?
EVA is an independently developed and maintained project that aims to be a single platform for many extrusion types.
View FREE Reputation Profile & Score for Heike Enders in Palo Alto, CA - See Phone, Address & Email Reviews Net Worth Court Records Background Photos. View the profiles of people named Heike Enders. Join Facebook to connect with Heike Enders and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to. Heike Enders is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Heike Enders and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. View Heike Enders’ profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Heike has 1 job listed on their profile. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Heike’s. Heike enders.
Dragon Hotend and Orbiter Extruder support incoming!
Note that not all print head types (due to their physical dimensions) can achieve the full 300x300 print space.
EVA 2 is the next iteration of the EVA platform with which V-Core 3 is fully compatible. Most vivid improvements since the last iteration is the improved front belt clamp feature (no more zip ties!), improved contribution system, more ease of assembly, modular X endstop system, dedicated cable paths and shrouds (for ascetics).
Read more about EVA on: EVA 2 Documentation
- Fully comprehensive step by step build guide (Both static and video)
- Fully comprehensive wiring and electronics guide for multiple controller boards
- Support configuration files for several firmware choices (Reprap, Marlin, Klipper)
- Join our Facebook 3D Printer Community to connect with other V-Core users, share builds, knowledge, mods, and stay posted on all V-Core 3 developments.
- Wiring design includes multiple cable management parts, for cable clamping, guiding and strain relief
- Custom Keenovo Heat Pad with pre-wired 157ºC Thermal Fuse for extra safety (Optional)
- For 220V Heat pad users, grounding point at the bed and fully isolated bed from the rest of the printer means that the printer frame is never conducting any dangerous voltages.
Designed for a far easier and quicker assembly than previous versions
Separate chamber for electronics ensures heat insulation, short motor cable path, easy access to all wiring, and a very clean installation.
- Easily and fully enclosable frame
- Optional top lid
- IEC and LAN ports
V Slot Wheel Dimensions
The V-Core 3 is the perfect printer for advanced users who like to tweak and tinker with their machine:
- Fully open-source design, with downloadable 3D models and part libraries freely available
- Frame is built on a modular platform of T-Slot and V-Slot profiles, which allow for endless possibilites when it comes to mounting all types of parts
- Vast catalog of stand-alone parts available for infinite upgradeability: screws, nuts, connectors, brackets, pulleys, belts, electronics, etc
40 X 40 V-slot Dimensions
The V-Core 3 will start shipping in February 2021.
- Stay posted on all the developments at our Facebook 3D Printer Community
- Get notified via e-mail once the kit is officially released (simply send an e-mail to [email protected] with 'V-Core 3 Waiting List' on the subject line)
- Pre-order one unit from the first ever production batch (pay 250€ as a deposit, to save your place in the queue)
As an Open-source project, the V-Core 3 design is the result of prolonged brainstorming, testing, and collaboration between many active members of the international 3D Printer Community, who shared their knowledge and experience with our design team. As such, the machine inevitably draws inspiration from and builds upon many existing design elements that have been developed, shared, tested, modded, and iterated by the community at large. The nature of the open-source movement makes it often difficult to trace back where each idea was originally generated, making it hard to produce a comprehensive list of acknowledgments. Nevertheless, below we list a few names and projects that we would like to credit for their direct or indirect contribution/inspiration to the V-Core 3 platform (in no particular order):
- Hypercube by Tech2c
- Simon Davie
- João Barros
- Detlev Rackow
- Márcio Pereira
- Eduardo Oliveira
- Mikkel Schmidt
- Harald Wagener
- Antonios Antzoulatos
- Lukas Sinitsch
- Tomasz Paluszkiewicz